Thermal gas mass flow meters use the principle of thermal diffusion. Thermal diffusion technology is a technology with excellent performance and high reliability under harsh conditions. Its typical sensing elements include two thermal resistances (platinum RTD), one is a speed sensor, One is a temperature sensor that automatically compensates for changes in gas temperature. When the two RTDs are placed in the medium, the speed sensor is heated to a constant temperature difference above the ambient temperature, and the other temperature sensor is used to sense the temperature of the medium. The mass flow rate of the gas flowing through the velocity sensor is calculated by the heat transfer amount of the sensing element. As the gas velocity increases, the heat transferred from the sensor to the medium increases.
(1) All products are designed with no moving parts and will not block the sensor due to dirty media or media particles.
(2) Wide range ratio 100:1, sensitive to low flow, no need for multi-level measurement, suitable for various ranges on site.
(3) There is almost no pressure loss, which overcomes the disadvantage that the traditional differential pressure method cannot measure due to the low pipeline pressure.
(4) Solve various practical problems of users (such as unsatisfactory installation of straight pipe sections, changes in components, poor measurement results, etc.). The composition change can be corrected, the sensor can be cleaned online, and the insertion length can be adjusted arbitrarily.
(5) Single/multi-point sensor can be selected to meet various requirements and high-precision measurement.
(6) Sensor plug-in or online installation reduces installation costs and is suitable for measuring various pipe diameters.
1. Setting of different gas coefficients
2. Display zero reset
3. Correction of output analog
4. Multi-point nonlinear curve correction
5. The wide range ratio is greater than 100:1
6. Large diameter and small flow measurement accuracy is higher
7. The instrument can be set on site
8. Packaged sensor with close to zero pressure loss
9. Not sensitive to vibration
10. The requirements for straight pipe sections are small
11. The measured value has nothing to do with the pressure, the real mass flow detection
12. Using expert algorithms to achieve high accuracy and stability of the instrument
13. Response time less than one second
14. Liquid crystal display, with instantaneous accumulation dual display, no need to switch
0.2% of full scale
Ambient temperature -20 ℃--70℃
-20℃-200℃ or -20℃-350℃
Liquid crystal display instantaneous and cumulative flow
≤4.2MPa (a pressure greater than this needs to be negotiated and customized with our company)
Flange, if you need other installation methods, you need to negotiate with our company in advance to customize
Sensor IP67, transmitter IP65
0.05--80m/s (standard state is 20 ℃, 0.10133MPa)
The standard is 316L; Kazakhstan C; Tantalum
The standard is 1Cr18Ni9Ti; 316L; Ha C; Tantalum
Hazardous area installation shell is powder-coated aluminum casting
Within one year of the normal use of the product
It can be ignored for pipes with a diameter greater than DN80
The LWQ series gas t......
Gas Roots (waist whe......
The YK-LUGB vortex f......
LZZ metal tube float......
YK-LUX precessing vo......
The YK-LB intelligen......
The measurement theo......