The ultrasonic level gauge is to install the ultrasonic transducer above the measured object. The ultrasonic transducer emits sound wave signals and simultaneously receives the sound wave signals reflected by the measured object. By measuring the time difference between transmission and reception, the measurement distance is calculated according to the propagation speed of sound waves in the air.
One three/four wire system
1. Wide voltage adaption range, able to work within 12-28V DC voltage
2. Backup and restore settings
3. It can measure a variety of physical quantity functions
4. The analog output function can be adjusted arbitrarily
5. With the function of arbitrarily setting the start point and end point of the full scale
6. Support custom serial port data format
7. Support three- and four-wire system
8. With value-added/difference ranging options, both distance and level can be measured
9. It has 0-100 level emission pulse intensity, which can be set according to working conditions
10. With built-in GPRS module, radio module, Bluetooth module
11. OLED display Chinese and English menu interface
12. Purchase the following items when ordering
13. Three-way limit NPN open collector control output setting for material level and liquid level control
14. 2 relay control output settings for material level and liquid level control
15. 4～20mA current output, RS485 serial data output or analog output such as 0～5V voltage are optional
16. Wireless transmission mode: radio, GPRS, Bluetooth
17. Choose PC serial port output and conversion accessories, which can be directly connected to the PC unit network
Minimum display resolution
Optional power supply
Output mode (optional)
4～20mA RL>600Ω (standard configuration)
RS485 (optional Bluetooth conversion accessories)
3 NPN (can be configured as PP pulse output)
2 relays (AC: 5A 250V DC: 10A 24V)
Ultrasonic wave ......
The ultrasonic level......
Guided wave radar is......
The 6GHz intelligent......
The 90X series senso......
The single and doubl......
The flip-column magn......
The two-wire 4-20mA ......